Re: [AMBER] Sander bomb: how to create a larger box

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 12:53:51 +0200

Dear Bilal,

Thank you for your answer!

Indeed, that’s what I had first thought.. but I was hoping for a solution anyway, and I figured out a scheme such that:

As the numbering of the water molecules assigned by tleap would be the same, I would replace the new coordinates of the water molecules by the ones on the restart file and, as there would be more water molecules than previously, I would keep the coordinates assigned by tleap for these extra water molecules (and hopefully there would be a way to also get velocities for these extra water molecules).

I thought that such a procedure would be achievable with parmed and so I was hoping some guiding to do so.. Does anyone know if this would be possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,

Ruth