Re: [AMBER] where is amber.jupyter?

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 09:59:24 +0200

Hi:

thanks a lot for the comments.

I went through the manual on page 26, and I installed miniconda in

/home/albert/install/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/

before I compile Amber and made links at:

/home/albert/install/amber16/miniconda

However, after make install Amber, I still cannot find amber.conda or
amber.jupyter....

Do you have any other idea?

thx again