Re: [AMBER] modified potentials

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:33:22 -0400

^ agree with Carlos. You'll have to modify the code of this is strictly
what you need, and you will get very large force discontinuities. One
thing you might consider is simply zeroing out the LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF
values for the interactions you want to have no attractive potential. That
way the r12 term will stay in place, which is mostly what determines the
location of the wall, and there won't be a problem with discontinuous
forces or sharp turns that limit your timestep.

Dave