Re: [AMBER] NMR restraints not responding to 'value' flags in AMBER16 (pmemd.cuda)

From: Wesley Michael Botello-Smith <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:11:37 -0700

.David

I can verify that setting both value1=0 and value2=0 makes a significant
change. However,
if I set value1=1 and value2=0, there is no longer a significant change.
This would indicate that the restraints are not being ramped down correctly.

You can verify this in the output files I am sending.
-> gcg.dip.o.save (original)
-> gcg.dip.o (scales restraints using value1=1 and value2=0)
-> gcg.dip.o.noREST (turn off restraints using value1=0 and value2=0)

you can see that in the 'noREST' output file the 'RESTRAINT' term on the
energies is significantly lower than in the .save file, however, when
value=1 and value2=0, there is no significant change (e.g. 'RESTRAINT' term
differs only in the last one or two digits)

-Wes