Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:10:08 -0400

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 6:30 AM, Anna Cebrian Prats <Anna.Cebrian.uab.cat>
wrote:

> Good morning
>

> I have used cpptraj to check the topology and the coordinates looks a like
> in a pdb
>

> and at the beginning of the process with this command : cpptraj
> 3hs5-Fe-O-ph.top
>

> I have obtained this error. What does it means? My topology is created
> wrong?
>

> How can I solved? I already check in the manual and with a tutorial and
> suggest that the problem is with the atom order. However, I have been
> renumbered by the pdb4amber. Also can be that the bond is not defined but
> the frcmod file contains such information

​This is a well-known bug in tleap that does not result in the correct atom
ordering for systems with cross-linked molecules in some instances.

You can use the "fixatomorder" command in cpptraj to fix your topology file
and trajectory files.

HTH,