Re: [AMBER] SMD simulation protocols

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 22:08:28 +0200

Dear Adrian
thank you for prompt reply. I went through jar and I think I still miss a
clear picture. for example, in the A26 tutorial, the velocity is 100 Å/ns
and 10 Å/ns but you can not see these velocities in the namelist. And
if one wants to choose optimum spring constant and velocity.

Thank you in advance,