[AMBER] phosphorylated residues

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:40:36 +1000

Dear mailing list,

The leaprc.phosaa10 file mentions "We recommend that you do *NOT* use these
parameters with the # ff14SB protein force field as the requisite atom
types are not present and
# the dihedral potentials will be mismatched. (The Simmerling group hopes
# release ff14SB-compatible parameters for phosphorylated amino acids later
# in 2016.) Also note that the bond, angle, and dihedral terms are mostly
# generic and taken from analogy with existing terms in parm99.dat. "

I was wondering whether phosphorylated parameters compatible with ff14SB
has been released?

Regards,
Neha

--