Re: [AMBER] HMR 4fs failure?

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 00:12:48 +0200

Waouh.
Thanks!

I'm kind of ashamed for having such a bad structure. There was many
sidechains missing in the original Xray file and I guess that tleap
didn't add them correctly. Usually a simple minimization gives a good
starting point. That was not the case here I suppose.

I look forward to being able to use that sanity check before running MDs
in the future.

Thanks again!

Gerald.