Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa.py to calculate binding energy between protein and a ligand when there are two ligands combined with the protein.

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 04:21:20 +0000

Hi
I was also confused that why igb =5 is used i stead of 2.
So I looked deeply into it and it says both are almost same model.
I think they are working to develop new model for the system
But as you can see in this reply they say igb=8 is more better
http://archive.ambermd.org/201307/0765.html

But no one clearly says the difference between all the models

Sent using OWA for iPhone