Re: [AMBER] rmsd plot error

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 14:47:48 +0200

OK, sorry but you mentioned a jump to 20 Angstr whereas your plot shows
just 2 on the y axis. So I assumed you plot in nm .... If its a jump to
20 Angstr and you don't see it in the plot because you don't show the
full scale, its a typical imaging issue ... Did you visualize your
trajectory and go to the frame(s) that's causing problems ? How does it
look like ?? How many frames are affected ?

Best
Vlad