Re: [AMBER] Amber16 tutorials

From: Corum, Katharine W <katharine-corum.uiowa.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 21:16:06 +0000

Thank you!

________________________________
From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 4:14:49 PM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Amber16 tutorials

hi,

You need to download NMA_skeleton.pdb to your computer. There is a link in
the webpage: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial2/section1.htm

Also, in that page, change

$AMBERHOME/bin/xleap -s -f $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff14SB

$AMBERHOME/bin/xleap -s -f $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.protein.ff14SB

Hai