Re: [AMBER] Ambertool16 - MCPB.py angle cut off and Error with Pdbsearcher.py

From: Bilal Nizami <nizamibilal1064.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 14:37:19 +0200

Hi Pengfei,

Thanks!!, I will look into references 56-61.

Kindly find the 3 attached PDB file, which has a Ca metal. These are the
some PDBs failing with IndexError.

I tried with exception handling, where I put the entire code of
PdbSearcher.py inside the try-except block. It seems to work, i.e. program
doesn't terminate if the cut off criteria is not met, and it move to next
pdb file.

As far as error in "cal.py" file is concerned, it happens only, if
 #8-Coordinated, 28 angles is found (when using cut off 3.0). The pdb file
966c is attached for this error.

Kind Regards,