[AMBER] Amber12 or lated on POWER8 platform

From: Sanman Sabane <sanmansabane0.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:52:40 +0530

Has anyone installed Amber12 or later on POWER8 platform ? If so please
inform me.

I am facing issue while installing it with Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS.
I have directed to the error where the variable "compiler" is being
initialized as "unspecified" in the configure2 script located in
/amber12/AmberTools/src

This are the flags I am trying to pass while compiling

./configure -norism -nofftw3 -noX11 --with-netcdf gnu

I have obtained this with trial and error and a bit of looking here and
there, so please let me know what I am doing wrong.
P.S New to Amber12