[AMBER] SMD at constant force

From: Ming Tang <m21.tang.qut.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 02:06:25 +0000

Dear list,

I want to study the viscoelasticity of my protein using SMD at constant force. I want to impose a instantaneously constant force to the protein, and monitor the deformation-time relationship. The deformation of the protein is not linear with the applied force. After looking at the amber mailing list archive, I found that SMD at constant force is not directly supported in AMBER11.

    Is SMD at constant force directly available in AMBER16 now? If not, is there any equivalent way to do it?

    Thank you,

    Tammy