Re: [AMBER] can MCPB build non amino-acid containing complex?

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 11:54:08 -0400

Hi Zhengyu,

You can use MCPB.py to do parameterizations for both the metalloprotein and organometallic compound systems.

There are two examples shown in supporting information of the MCPB.py paper: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jcim.5b00674 <http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jcim.5b00674>. One is metalloprotein and the other is organometallic compound.

Kind regards,
Pengfei