Re: [AMBER] Advice for Implicit Solvent MD with Nucleic Acids

From: Kasprzak, Wojciech (NIH/NCI) [C] <"Kasprzak,>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 15:47:45 +0000

Hai, Carlos,

Thank you again. I will pass this information to our software managers, as I am not sure
which updates have been implemented in the Amber 14 that we have.
 I'll read the paper ASAP. Is there a new tutorial for the Implicit Solvent with NA,
or is it a matter of updated forcefield params that work better with the protocol
I've been using (Langevin ntt=3, etc)?

Best regards, Voytek Kasprzak

Wojciech (Voytek) Kasprzak (Contractor)
Analyst Programmer,
Basic Science Program,
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR)
Frederick, MD 21702
(301) 846 5537
http://binkley2.ncifcrf.gov/users/kasprzak