[AMBER] problem:hydrogen bonding analysis contain water molecular

From: chemjxn <chemjxn.126.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:35:00 +0800 (CST)

Dear Sir,

 I use AMBER14 to MD simulation, and then analyse the result. when analysing hydrogen bond, I use the ptraj script named "cpptraj.hbond.in" that is gained in the website http://www.amber.utah.edu/AMBER-workshop/London-2015/Hbond/. Note that the protein/ligand complex I investigate include water molecule. However, I found the hydrogen bonds formed by residue and water is not included in the result. I donot know how to do. Please help me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Liyan