Re: [AMBER] can we sample ligand conformation in Amber

From: Ilyas Yildirim <iy222.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 19:39:33 +0100 (BST)

Dear Albert,

You might want to check out the software developed by Wales and co-workers
(GMIN, OPTIM, and PATHSAMPLE) to build the energy landscape. If the ligand
you are studying is not too big you will be able to create a
'Disconnectivity' graph showing the energy landscape of that particular
system. Check out the following paper where we applied Discrete Path
Sampling method to study RNA CUG repeat expansions.

Yildirim, I.,* Chakraborty, D., Disney, M. D., Wales, D. J., and Schatz,
G. C., “Computational Investigation of RNA CUG repeats responsible for
Myotonic Dystrophy 1”, J. Chem. Theory Comput. 11, 4943–4958, 2015.

Best regards,

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Website: http://ilyasyildirim.wordpress.com =
   = http://www.linkedin.com/in/yildirimilyas =