Re: [AMBER] Regarding run.rst file generation

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 13:42:50 -0400

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016, Vishal Nemaysh wrote:

> By mistake I have removed the* run.rst* file from my results but at this
> time i want to restart to exceed the steps again and the *run.rst* file is
> must needed for this. How can i regenerate run.rst file again so i can
> execute my run again. kindly suggest me the solution to resolve this
> problem.

If I understand the question correctly, you will need to rerun the first
part of the trajectory to regenerate the restart file (which contains the
final coordinates and velocites). You can't extend the trajectory without
having access to this file.

There are a variety of services (I use Dropbox) that will allow you to restore
files that have been accidentally deleted. But these need to be set up in
advance (i.e., before you delete a file that you wanted to save). But this
approach is worth considering for future work.

....dac