Re: [AMBER] Issue with with the nocenter in tLeap

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:33:47 -0600

Hi,

The 'center' command will not perform any alignment beyond
translation, but I think that should be enough since I don't think
LEaP will do any rotation of coordinates (others please correct me if
I'm wrong here). The alignment will use whatever mask you give it, so
if you specify ':1' it will center residue 1 in your input trajectory
on residue in the reference, etc.

-Dan