Re: [AMBER] SHAKE Error

From: bharat gupta <bharat.85.monu.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:42:55 +0900

Hello,

I am performing a simulation of a docked complex of
protein-ligand(cellotriose) using AMBER12. For the initial settings such as
minimization and equilibration I am following this tutorial :
http://www.ii.uib.no/~slars/bioinfocourse/PDFs/amber_tutorial.pdf. I
prepared the ligand using GLYCAM_06 forcefield and for protein I used
ff99SB. While running the equilibration step, I am getting the following
error:

Coordinate resetting (SHAKE) cannot be accomplished,
     deviation is too large
     NITER, NIT, LL, I and J are : 0 2 392 803 804

     Note: This is usually a symptom of some deeper
     problem with the energetics of the system.

After looking into the list, I found that there might be some problem with
my system. But, I viewed the system in Pymol and everything looked fine to
me. I have attached all the .out file here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ehLXK0eP7sYVZKd1FCUjk2VmM

Could anybody tell me what is going wrong with the system?

--
*Best Regards*
BM