Re: [AMBER] Issue with with the nocenter in tLeap

From: Sushil Mishra <sushilbioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:58:23 +0900

Many thanks. I was just curious if I am not doing any mistake. I needed it
for TI calculations in *pmemed* where I thought to keep coordinates of
non-TI atoms atoms in wildtype and mutant unchanged. But there was an easy
workaround, and I had translated coordinates of all the mutants with
respect to wild-type generated by by *tLeap*.

Best,
Sushil