[AMBER] Bad atom type: FE when calculating free energy using mmpbsa

From: 163邮箱 <zycz138.126.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:08:34 +0800

Dear Amber experts,

Thank you for your help! I have successfully established the corresponding prmtop and inpcrd files of heme-contained protein with the heme parameters provided by David A Case. After I had run MD simulation, I tried to calculate free energy using mmpbsa.pl or mmpbsa.py. Unfortunately, a problem arises which said“Bad atom type: FE”when I used mmpbsa.pl and mmpbsa.py modules. I wanted to know what should I do to solve this problem and whether there is existing Fe parameter when using those two modules.

I'm confused , can you help me?

Thank you,

Allen