Re: [AMBER] volmap: densities too low

From: Jean-Patrick Francoia <jeanpatrick.francoia.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:18:17 +0200

Hi,

Sorry, when I said the box, I meant the box from the isosurface plotting.

My trajectory was obtained in implicit solvent, so no box.

I tried another approach:

center @* origin mass

volmap volmap.dx 0.5 0.5 0.5 .* centermask @*

go

And I obtained reasonable densities, as well as the expected spherical form.

Is that approach correct ?

Sincerely