Re: [AMBER] energy decomposition

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:52:46 +0530

Hii,
      Thank you very much. I used GIST to calculate thermodynamic
properties of water molecules of a particular space of my interest. I got
energy of each water molecule. But in case of entropy I got negative
values. How is it possible to get a entropy value for a water molecule. I
followed the AMBER tutorial to carry out GIST and did what exactly said
there. Please, look into the matter.

Sanjib