[AMBER] Lipidorder/No output

From: Batuhan Kav <bkav13.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:56:31 +0200

Dear All,

I simulated a POPC bilayer and now want to calculate the lipid order
parameters using lipidorder command in AmberTools16.

I give this command

Konsole output
parm membrane.prmtop
trajin traj.mdcrd
lipidorder out orderout z scd ":PA.C115" ":PA.H15R" ":PA.H15S"
run

to calculate the order parameter for C115 (second from the last of the
PA tail). cpptraj works without producing any errors, yet it doesn't
produce any outputs. That is, orderout file is not created.

So, I suspect that my initial intuition on the command is wrong. Does
the above command correct for calculating the order parameter for atom
named C115?

I apologize if this is an obvious question.

Best,
Batuhan