Re: [AMBER] antechamber error message

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:27:29 -0400

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016, Martina Devi wrote:

> I tried using gaussian iop(6/50=1) but it shows the same error message. I
> came across the same problem in the archive message with the same errors.

Can you provide a test case with the exact commands you used? Also, Amber12
is four years old -- do you get the same results with AmberTools16?

As I indicated in my last email, I think many/most users have migrated
to the R.E.D. server for this task....that said, we would still like to make
sure the Amber programs are working correctly.

.....dac