Re: [AMBER] MD simulations with jar=1 and more than one nmropt restraint

From: Feng Pan <fpan3.ncsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 12:01:14 -0400

Hi, James

An option is that you can use the module ncsu_smd to run the SMD with your
distance restraint. At the same time you can apply your normal distance
restraint with nmropt, there will be no conflict.

The ncsu_smd currently only works with SANDER, but there will be an update
that it will be implemented to pmemd & pmemd.cuda soon.

Best
Feng Pan