Re: [AMBER] Issue of AMBER 2016 with CUDA

From: Huian Li <li_huian.lilly.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 15:23:05 +0000

Hi David,

The issue went away after the package was compiled with a different version of GCC.

One thing I ran into is that, with CUDA and MPI, all tests passed with DO_PARALLEL="mpirun -np 1", but failed with np > 1. I checked into an output file. The numbers in this file differ a lot form the standard.

In addition, as I asked in the previous email, the file " mm_pbsa_nabnmode" is built in $AMBERHOME/bin after "configure gnu" and "make install", but it disappears after "configure -mpi gnu" and "make install". Is this the way should be?

Thanks,

Huian