Re: [AMBER] Principle Component Analysis (PCA) in cpptraj

From: Himanshu Joshi <himanshuphy87.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 19:17:54 +0000

One more doubt, I generated nmd file to visualize the PC in vmd using nmwiz
command
integrated with diagmatrix. When I load the nmd file in VMD, it uses beta
coloring method.
But I don't see the beta factor in the nmd file. As I changes the mode in
VMD, it changes the color
with some scheme.
What the color stands for in the nmd file.

--
With Regards
Himanshu Joshi