Re: [AMBER] parmchk and parmchk2 segmentation fault

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 21:50:48 -0600

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016, Neha Gandhi wrote:

> I tried to run parmchk2 and parmchk on both Ubuntu system and SGI hpc
> system using AMBER15 Tools. I get segmentation fault. A similar post is
> reported before but I couldn't find the solution or bug fix

"Segmentation fault" is an almost meaningless message: it simply means
that something went wrong. Without knowing anything more than what program
you ran, people on the list will not be able to provide any useful help.

You need to provide details about what your exact input files were, and so on.

.....dac