Re: [AMBER] Simulation of DNA structure with a three-phosphate at 5'

From: M. Reza Ganjalikhany <ganjalikhany.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 16:53:50 +0430

Dear Amber experts,
I have already checked all the previous emails in the mailing list to find
a standard procedure to safely parameterize three-phosphate-nucleotide at
5' end of a DNA molecule and all methods have been tested but non of them
were helpful. There is a helpful email which is archived from 2006 but all
the links were inactive and not operational.
http://structbio.vanderbilt.edu/archives/amber-archive/2006/2341.php

I would be grateful is any body could help me with this problem.