Re: [AMBER] QM/MM Interface

From: Dr. Andreas W. Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 19:44:41 -0700

Dear Stano,

Thank you for helping to solve this problem.

As a follow-up, step 2) below should not be required. The qm/mm interface in Amber checks for the Orca installation path and uses the full path to call orca, so it should work in parallel.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Project Scientist