Re: [AMBER] QM/MM Interface

From: Stanislav Simko <s.simko.uu.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 01:44:40 +0200

Hi Collin,
i just tried to run your orca input with one of mine setups and it
works well. When running directly by orca, do you get as output only a
few files - .pcgrad, .gbw, .prop and most importantly .engrad that is
not zero, or a lot of other files? (Lot of other files named orc_job*
suggests that orca crashed). Also, what is the case for the actual run
in Amber? If you get a lot of files, or you do not get .engrad file
than it means that orca crashed or did not run at all respectively.
From your error message i can only know that .engrad file is either
zero or not existing.

Regards,
stano.