Re: [AMBER] QM/MM Interface

From: Nisler, Collin R. <nisler.1.buckeyemail.osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 23:00:52 +0000

Hi Stano, thanks very much for the thorough response. I have tried your suggestions, but I'm getting the same response unfortunately. When I try typing

orca orc_job.inp

on the command line (with orc_job.inp being the input file presumably generated by sander) orca runs fine, which is puzzling. If sander runs orca by calling "orca orc_job.inp" then it doesn't make sense this wouldn't work, since it works when doing it "by hand". This is the orc_job.inp file generated:

# ORCA input file for BLYP/SVP simulation
! BLYP SVP
! SlowConv

%basis
 GTOAux = AutoBuild