[AMBER] How adding cluster to a model

From: Damiano Spadoni <enxds6.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:57:14 +0000

Dear Ambers,

I am working on the pdb file of a protein model that is known having a metal cluster coordinated to three cysteine residues.
I've already got the library of the cluster and I changed the residues of interest from CYS to CYF according to xleap to allow the coordination bond between the cysteine sulfur and the metal atoms of the cluster.
As I don't have pdb coordinates for my cluster because the protein has been created through homology model (even if I could achieve them taken from the pdb of the crystal structure of a very similar protein), how can I parameterise in xleap this new system ProteinModel+cluster?
I know the usage of the bond command in xleap, but once I load the model pdb, it automatically put missing H atoms on the cysteine sulfur.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Damiano Spadoni

message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.