Re: [AMBER] on antechamber of AMBER

From: Brett <brettliu123.163.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 23:01:13 +0800 (CST)

Dear David,

I just read the tutorial in "http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/". In this web page, I do not find it has used

-nc flag for giving the net charges. On the contrary, there is a sentence "Allowing
antechamber to calculate charges and atom types automatically for us using GAFF
allows it to be included in shell scripts that process a large number of
compounds".

Thus, suppose my compound has a net charge of -3, will you please tell me me the antechamber command to produce mol2 files (or other files) so that antechamber will know the net charge is -3?

Brett