Re: [AMBER] water residence time calculation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 08:44:59 -0600

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 9:55 PM, maryam azimzadehirani
<maryamai1988.gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Daniel, another question came to me after reading the manual,
> currently my grid calculation is center origin, if I center the trj first
> and then center the grid on one specific region that I want and reduce the
> box dimension instead, it will still work accurately? right?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. It's best if you post the
exact commands you use/want to use.

I think you mean you want to center the grid on the origin, then
center a certain region of interest on the origin as well? That should
work fine. Your best bet though is to try it out on a limited number
of frames (something you can run quickly) and make sure the output
looks like what you would expect.

Hope this helps,

-Dan