Re: [AMBER] ambpdb error

From: Arati Paudyal <apsilwal123.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:01:20 -0400

Dan,

Thank you for the file. Please excuse my question again but I literally
don't see any differences between the "fixed" file and the original one
when I open in wordpad. Could you please elaborate a little bit more here.
Adding a line and then removing it again will bring it to the same
situation, right? I think I am not understanding this in detail.

Thanks again for taking your time to fix this.