Re: [AMBER] No torsion terms for CB-N*-CR-H5

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 01:14:05 -0700

Buried in the output, though no unknown atoms were reported:

(Residue 15: DHU, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 16: DHU, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)

(Residue 45: 7MG, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)

It looks like the parameter checking didn't look for dihedrals? Seems
'check' should have found the problem before you solvated and added ions.

My best guess is that you have hit a bug in leap, possibly due to
oddness in your pdb. But you still may need those torsion terms.

Bill