Re: [AMBER] No torsion terms for CB-N*-CR-H5

From: Prayagraj Fandilolu <fprayagraj.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:59:11 +0530

Hello Sir,

I am using PDB 1EHZ with all its modified bases. I am sourcing ff99bsc0
before sourcing leaprc.modrna08

I am using xleap from ambertools15.

To find out the problem I have tried the subsets of pdb and I found the
problem in 7MG residue. The dihedral missing is here in the residue..

For more details and command syntax I am attaching the .log file for your
reference.

I will be highly obliged if I could know what should be my next steps to
solve the issue??

Thanks in advanceā€¦

Prayagraj Fandilolu
Research Scholar,