Re: [AMBER] atom serials instead of residue names and atom names in nativecontacts cpptraj

From: <peter.schmidtke.discngine.servier.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:23:13 +0000

Hi David,

In natural residues yes. But sometimes I have small molecules where the atom name is not unique (as output of tleap). Like for instance for ATP. This is actually the problem. Even with the mapping you referred to I would not be able to clearly identify the atoms.

Something wrong going on during the MD preparation then?

Cheers.

Peter