Re: [AMBER] Change PBRadii after simulation

From: Arati Paudyal <apsilwal123.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:34:50 -0400

Dr. Carlos,

thank you. I will try to use only PB with the mutagenesis and see what
happens. My system is a complex of two proteins and I am trying to study
protein-protein interactions using these tools. I first did the
calcualtions with igb=5 with radii=2 and now I am jsut trying to redo the
same calculations with igb=8 with radii=3. If I could run these
successfully wihtout errors I can compare the results between these two as
well. But these unexpected errors are what is causing all the trouble here.

I will wait for Dr. Jason or someone else to comment on the error message.

Thank you again,

Sincelrey,

Jag

Graduate student, Department of Chemistry,

Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI