Re: [AMBER] Change PBRadii after simulation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 23:33:43 -0400

If your only use of gb is for post-processing, you can just generate a new
prmtop with the radii you want and use that for post-processing. You would
only consider rerunning if the radii were used during md. If you did
standard md in explicit solvent the radii were not used so do not matter
for the md part.