Re: [AMBER] RMSD graph for protein-RNA complex

From: Sreemol G <sreemolinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:37:55 +0530

​Can anyone explain what this 2.0 :2 denotes in this command
"rms reference mass out 02_03.rms time 2.0 :2"

I have used time step of 2 fs to run the simulation and ran upto 4ns and
tried to plot the rmsd graph (mass weighted) using the command below
"rms first mass out mass.rms time 2.0 :2"

and got the graph like this. Can anyone address what's going wrong in this