[AMBER] spherical restraint flatwell potentials

From: Kenneth McGuinness <kenneth.mcguinness.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:03:05 -0400

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to this forum and I am grateful to be a part of it!

I am relatively new to Amber as well. Sorry if this post goes over material
that someone else has posted before. I have looked as far as I could and I
did not find an exact match on what I am looking to do.

So without going into the entire project,

I would like to run simulations in vacuo using spherical flatwell
potentials.

I am not sure how to implement this - however this article has implemented
the method (this paper is similar to my work - and the method will greatly
help my work)

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp501503x

Any help in setting this up would be very much appreciated - I am still
trying to decipher what section 24.1 means in the Amber doc. Please let me
know any details that are needed from me in order to progress.

I greatly appreciate any and all help!

Thank you!

With gratitude,

~Kenneth