Re: [AMBER] SP3 Nitrogen planarity issue with ff14SB

From: Prayagraj Fandilolu <fprayagraj.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 08:43:23 +0530

Hi,

I am new to Parmed and i have tried the printdihedrals from parmed...

But i am not sure what torsions to check for??

I am experiencing trouble in each residue's glycosyl and side chain
nitrogens...

When i put those nitrogens for printdihedrals, i get a huge list of
torsions which can not be interpreted by me..

Single residue and atom selection in printdihedrals gives a smaller output
but the values given do not seem to be the torsion angle values....

I am not getting what to do with these values???

Sending herewith the frcmod file and a snapshot of parmed output..

Kindly help me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Prayagraj Fandilolu
Research Scholar,