Re: [AMBER] Proper nfft* parameters for a very long solvent box?

From: Kasprzak, Wojciech (NIH/NCI) [C] <"Kasprzak,>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 20:08:03 +0000

Dave,

Thank you very much for the advice. I will try the higher order and larger grid spacing equal in all
directions.

Voytek

Wojciech (Voytek) Kasprzak [Contractor]
Analyst Programmer,
Basic Science Program, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research, Frederick, MD.
(301) 846 5537
http://binkley2.ncifcrf.gov/users/kasprzak