[AMBER] amber14 installation

From: Carlos Romero <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:52:38 -0600

Hi dear all

I have installed AmberTools14 and I make the MD with sander. Recently, the
Amber Team gently provided me a copy of Amber14.
The instructions are the next:

The resulting file, "Amber14.tar.bz2" is about 55 Mbytes in size, and must
be
uncompressed with bunzip2, and extracted with "tar". On most systems, the
command 'tar xvfj Amber14.tar.bz2' should work.Please note: you also need
to download and extract AmberTools15 from this
site:
      http://ambermd.org/AmberTools15-get.html

Both Amber14 and AmberTools15 should be extracted into the same directory
tree, whose head will be 'amber14'. [Please do *not* extract these files
into an existing 'amber12' directory.]

My question is: If I have installed AmberTools14, Do I need to erase this
directory and reinstall AmberTools15? or can I install on AmberTools14?

Thanks in advance.

Regards