Re: [AMBER] SP3 Nitrogen planarity issue with ff14SB

From: Prayagraj Fandilolu <fprayagraj.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:58:16 +0530

Hi David Sir,

I took much time to reply to this mail. I did a cross check again for my
inputs. I reconstructed the structure using SYBYL and Chimera softwares. I
tested and derived the parameters once again.

As you have said, i prepared a test case in which i used an RNA duplex
system in ff14SB. This test case is working fine no disposition form the
structure was observed..

But when i am using my systems i am getting the same problem again.

I am using xleap in which my sequence of commands is like this:

*Using ff14SB*
source leaprc.ff14SB
source leaprc.modrna08
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
loadamberprep PMF.prepin
loadamberparams PMF.frcmod
set PMF head PMF.1.P
set PMF tail PMF.1.O3'
asl=loadpdb asl.pdb
check asl
addions asl Na+ 0
solvatebox asl TIP3PBOX 10
saveamberparm asl asl.prmtop asl.inpcrd

*Using older ff:*
source leaprc.rna.ff99
source leaprc.ff99bsc0
source leaprc.modrna08
loadamberparams frcmod.ol.dat
loadamberprep PMF.prepin
loadamberparams PMF.frcmod
set PMF head PMF.1.P
set PMF tail PMF.1.O3'
asl=loadpdb asl.pdb
check asl
addions asl Na+ 0
solvatebox asl TIP3PBOX 10
saveamberparm asl asl.prmtop asl.inpcrd

The leap log for both the cases absolutely show no error. But the planarity
is hampered in both cases. How can i check whether the prepin file is
faulty or not? I have previously sent all the mentioned files.

Kindly guide me in this issue......

Thanks in advance..

Prayagraj Fandilolu
Research Scholar,